IMPORTANT: THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND IDEUM GROUP. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE PRODUCT. IT PROVIDES A LICENSE TO USE THE PRODUCT. BY INSTALLING AND USING THE PRODUCT, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRODUCT AND AGREEING TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT INSTALL THE PRODUCT.
GRANTOR: IDEUMGROUP LLC [hereafter “IDG”] is an organization incorporated in the state of Illinois, United States of America. IDG’s international headquarters is at 221 W Hallandale Beach Suite 312, Hallandale Beach, Florida 33009, Broward County, Florida, USA, with subsidiary and affiliate offices in other cities in the USA and other countries. IDG’s primary internet addresses are www.ideumgroup.com.
PRODUCT: RastPro [hereafter “PRODUCT”] is a set of computer programs, license key codes, examples, information, tutorials and help files [hereafter “PRODUCT ELEMENTS”] designed to assist end-users with supply-Chain management related decisions.
Grant: IDG hereby grants a non-exclusive copyright license to use this PRODUCT on the following terms:
- You as an individual may install and use the PRODUCT on one computer. IDG will provide you with a license code key that enables the PRODUCT for a Single-User license.
- A separate license is required for each additional use and/or individual user in all other cases.
- If you obtained a time-limited Single-User license, the duration (time period) of your license and your ability to use the PRODUCT is limited to the time period of the obtained license, which is controlled by the license key code of the PRODUCT.
- If you are an entity, IDG grants you the right to designate one individual within your organization to have the sole right to use the PRODUCT in the manner provided above.
- You may not reverse assemble, reverse compile or otherwise translate any part of the PRODUCT.
- You may not rent, lease or lend the PRODUCT to any party.
- You may make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for backup purposes. Except as authorized under this License Grant, no copies of the Software or the User Documentation may be made by you or any person under your authority or control.
TITLE: Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the PRODUCT and all component works within it shall remain in IDG or the original copyright holders. The PRODUCT and all PRODUCT ELEMENTS within it are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international copyright treaties.
WARRANTY: IDG warrants that the PRODUCT, if used as directed and in conjunction with the operating systems for which it was designed, will substantially achieve the functionality described in the documentation. SFC does not warrant, however, that your use of the PRODUCT will be uninterrupted or that its operation will be error free. In no event shall IDG or any Contributors be liable to the licensed user for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including (but not limited to) loss of revenues or loss of profits. IDG's sole obligation under this warranty will be, at its sole discretion, to replace any defective media which is provided by IDG to the user and which is reported by the user to IDG within 60 days from the date of shipment.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO PRINT OUT A COPY OF THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT FOR YOUR OWN RECORDS.
Copyright © 2014 IDEUMGROUP LLC.
All rights reserved
Rev: 12 February 2020